top of page

The Rescue Company 1 Group

Public·122 members

anryha elmartinoanryha elmartino
anryha elmartino

I woke up to find my main selling account completely locked with no explanation. Panic set in because this is my primary income stream, and the appeals process is notoriously slow. While frantically searching forums for similar horror stories, I found a detailed breakdown of what triggers these bans. I read through here and realized I had accidentally linked two accounts from the same IP, which their system flagged as duplicate policy violations. The article laid out exactly how their tracking works and what steps to take for reinstatement. I used an Italian geo proxy to safely separate my new store operations, ensuring the fingerprints were totally distinct. Following the advice, I got my appeal approved in three days instead of weeks. Knowing the actual reasons behind the algorithmic bans makes all the difference when your livelihood is on the line.

10 Views
Andrew Frost
Andrew Frost
7 days ago
•

I came across this article while researching testosterone and found the section about mood particularly interesting. It explains why dose changes, timing, sleep, and stress can all be relevant when discussing irritability. I like that it avoids reducing the issue to a simple yes-or-no answer. The information provides useful context.


https://valhallavitality.com/blog/does-testosterone-make-you-angry-mood-changes-explained

Members

  • GraceGrace
    Grace
  • Njikiolop Maers
    Njikiolop Maers
  • Rana Ashnab
    Rana Ashnab
  • Rob KelenRob Kelen
    Rob Kelen
  • Zorro Crash
    Zorro Crash
ChatGPT Image Sep 6, 2026, 05_53_00 PM.png

"That Others May Live''

© American Rescue College, LLC

  • LinkedIn
  • X
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • TikTok
bottom of page